(As stated by King Benjamin to the people of Zarahemla in the Book of Mosiah)
1. They will prosper if they keep the commandments (Mosiah 1:72)
2. They will be kept from falling into the hands of their enemies (Mosiah 1:71)
3. They are aware that allowing contentions among them is to choose to obey the Evil one (Mosiah 1:73)
4. They will render all they have and are to the Heavenly Father (Mosiah 1:77)
5. They know that the Spirit can and will guide them in all things (Mosiah 1:79)
6. They know that going contrary to that which they have been taught and known, which is open rebellion, will cause that same Spirit to withdraw (Mosiah 1:79)
7. They understand that not repenting from rebellion will cause us to spend eternity away from God and die an enemy to him (Mosiah 1:83)
8. They are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual (Mosiah 1:89)
9. They realize that there shall be no other name given, nor any other way nor means whereby salvation can come unto the children of men, only in and through the name of Christ (Mosiah 1:116)
10. They yield to the enticing of the Holy Spirit, and put off the natural man (Mosiah 1:120)
11. They know that little children will be found blameless before God (Mosiah 1:122)
12. They know that those accountable shall be judged for their works. (Mosiah 1:126)
13. They view themselves in their own carnal state, even less than the dust of the earth (Mosiah 2:2)
14. They pray for forgiveness and purity through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ (Mosiah 2:3)
15. They believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who created heaven and earth (Mosiah 2:4)
16. They believe that redemption comes only through Christ (Mosiah 2:12)
17. They believe in God and believe he exists, and that he created all things both in heaven and in earth (Mosiah 2:13)
18. They believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth (Mosiah 2:14)
19. They believe that man can not comprehend all things which the Lord can comprehend (Mosiah 2:15)
20. They believe that we must repent of your sins and forsake them, and in humility, ask to be forgiven (Mosiah 2:16)
21. They always retain in remembrance the greatness of God, and their own nothingness, and remember His goodness and long suffering towards them (Mosiah 2:20)
22. They call on the name of the Lord daily (Mosiah 2:21)
23. They stand steadfastly in the faith of that which is to come, knowing that in so doing they shall always rejoice, and be filled with the love of God, and always retain a remission of their sins (Mosiah 2:21)
24. They will continue to grow in the knowledge of the glory of him that created them (Mosiah 2:23)
25. They will not have a mind to injure one another, but to live peaceably, and to render to every man according to that which is his due (Mosiah 2:24)
26. They will not suffer their children, that they go hungry, or naked, or suffer them to transgress the laws of God, and fight and quarrel one with another (Mosiah 2:25)
27. They will teach their children to walk in the ways of truth and soberness (Mosiah 2:27)
28. They will help those that stand in need help; and will administer of their substance to those that standeth in need (Mosiah 2:28)
29. They will not suffer the petition of those in need to be ignored (Mosiah 2:29)
30. They know that withholding good to those in need brings condemnation, understanding that we all depend on the same God for all we have (Mosiah 2:37)
31. They feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the sick, and administering to their relief, both spiritually and temporally, according to their wants (Mosiah 2:43)
32. They watch themselves, their thoughts, their words and deeds, and observe to keep the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of their lives (Mosiah 2:49)
33. They believe all the words of God (Mosiah 3:2)
34. The proof of God's word is verified in them, because they have no more disposition to do evil (Mosiah 3:3)
35. They desire to do good continually (Mosiah 3:4)
36. They are willing to enter into a covenant with our God, to do his will, and to be obedient to his commandments in all things that he shall command us, all the remainder of our days (Mosiah 3:6)
37. They take on the name of Christ (Mosiah 3:8)
38. They are spiritually 'begotten', in that they have chosen to change from evil carnal desires to good spiritual desires. (Mosiah 3:9)
39. They are made spiritually free for making their covenant (Mosiah 3:10)
40. They shall be found at the right hand of God (Mosiah 3:12)
41. They are steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works (Mosiah 3:21)
42. They believe that Christ, the Lord God Omnipotent, has sealed them as his, and they will be brought to heaven, and have everlasting salvation and eternal life (Mosiah 3:21)
Searching for scriptures regarding sexuality and homosexuality? It is a popular search topic, and with good reason: people want to know what God's word says about it.
While our culture has produced new words in our day describing issues of sexuality, the spiritual and moral issues regarding sexuality are are age-old, and are dealt with directly in scripture. Click Here To Find The Words Used in Scripture Regarding Sexuality
The topic of Sexuality and Homosexuality has faced the Christian Church in New ways. What does the world teach? What does the Word of God teach?
Jesus reveals himself to a notable Jewish scientist.
Dr. James Tour shares his life-changing testimony of Jesus here:
"Yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel;"
"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications; and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Come join us in the conversation of things of eternity.
New podcasts weekly.
The ultimate and last prophecy of this world is fulfilled when God dwells on earth.
All covenants and prophecies since the world began lead to this event, when Heaven returns to earth.
The Final Prophecy outlines the conditions and covenants that lead to that day, when the nations return to the true God, Jesus Christ, the Holy One of Israel.
Follow 30 weeks of classes--class audio and powerpoint classes on The Final Prophecy Here!
Jesus's words spoken to the Nephites were written in an incredible multi-chapter chiasm. Click Here to understand.
Who does the Book of Mormon teach that Jesus really is?. Click Here to understand.
|Watch your Thoughts,|
|They become Words...|
|Watch your Words,|
|They become Habits...|
|Watch your Habits,|
|They become Character...|
|Watch your Character,|
|It becomes your Destiny.|